[HFDlist] Upcoming SAFE events

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Fri Jun 15 07:07:53 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

There are a few upcoming events that I am looking for assistance with.
Next Thursday there will be a fire truck ride to school for a student
at Davis hill who won a raffle prize through the PTA. The pickup will
be at 8:45 at 6 High Street. Let me know if you can assist. Also,
Clariant is looking for fire extinguisher training for approximately
60 employees. They are looking for dates of 6/19 6/20 and 6/21. I do
not yet have times for this training. I first want to make sure we can
provide enough people for the training. Let me know if you are
interested in helping out with any of these events and what dates you
can assist with. Thank you for your time

Chuck Borowy
Lieutenant
Holden MA 01520