[HFDlist] Holden Fire Family Hockey Night Railers

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Tue Jan 30 07:49:09 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

I have contacted the Railers and booked us for the night of Friday
March 2nd. The total amount of tickets were 45, but if anyone still
wants to join, they booked off an additional 10 tickets for us. The
total cost per ticket will be $20, and we will be seated in Section
106. If you could please get your money in to me by Friday February
16th. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.

Chuck Borowy
Lieutenant
Holden MA 01520