[HFDlist] Holden Fire night at Worcester Railers game

Chuck Borowy cborowy at holdenma.gov
Wed Jan 10 12:03:11 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to those who have gotten back to me with their interest and number of tickets. We have 4 potential nights we could do. They are Friday January 26th, Saturday January 27th.  Friday March 2nd or Saturday March 3rd. The tickets differ depending on location of seats. $18/ person behind the net or $20/ person at midice.  The price of the ticket includes a hat as well. Please email me with your preferred dates and ticket price so I can pick a date by majority. Thanks a lot and I look forward to a fun night out with the Department and families.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone