[HFDlist] Funeral Information- FF Roy

Sean Smith ssmith at holdenma.gov
Wed Dec 12 21:04:30 UTC 2018

Good evening,

The funeral arrangements are as follows:
//
//*//*
*/Wake:/*
/Friday, December 14^th , 2018/
/4PM-8PM/
/St. John’s Church/
/44 Temple Street/
/Worcester, MA 01604/
Walk-through will be held at 3PM at St. John’s Church, 44 Temple Street,
Worcester, MA 01604.
Assembly will be in front of the church. Uniform of the day will be
Class A with mourning band and white gloves.
*/
/*
*/Funeral:/*
/Saturday, December 15^th , 2018/
/10AM/
/St. John’s Church/
/44 Temple Street/
/Worcester, MA 01604/
/Staging will take place on the corner of McGrath Boulevard and Green
Street where car and bus services will proceed to St. John’s Church.
Outside Departments in Class A uniforms will line in formation along
Washington Square at Union Station to Grafton Street to Temple Street.
Train transportation is encouraged; parking will be difficult./
/
/
/
/
As parking will be a concern, we would like to car pool to both the wake
and the funeral. If you are attending the wake, we will most likely be
leaving Holden around 2:00 and for those attending the wake, we will be
leaving Holden by 845. Please let me know if you are planning on
attending so we can coordinate the group. Dress will be class A uniform.
/
/
Thanks
Sean/