[HFDlist] ESO Software

enaiman at holdenma.gov enaiman at holdenma.gov
Thu Aug 23 15:39:24 EDT 2018

  All:

For those who are not aware, as of this morning (8/23), we went live
with the ESO EHR/EMS charting software. All ambulance reports should
be completed on ESO only, effective immediately. As with any
transition, we anticipate some bumps in the road, and I welcome any
questions or suggestions that you have along the way. Please don't
hesitate to contact me if you run into problems.

  A few house-keeping items:

Please remember that a run report is required every time the ambulance
is dispatched (with the exception for fire related calls). This
includes cancellations, lift assists, mutual aid, intercepts, etc.

Please continue to obtain face sheets/insurance information whenever
possible and scan it in. Face sheets should be scanned text side up
when using the auto-feeder on the fax machine.

Thanks:
Ethan
  Ethan Naiman
EMS Coordinator