[HFDlist] Engine 2 Update

ssmith at holdenma.gov ssmith at holdenma.gov
Thu Oct 26 20:40:35 EDT 2017

Good Evening,

I am happy to report the new Engine 2 (EONE) has arrived in
Massachusetts, currently at the dealership. There is a fair amount of
mounting, equipment installations, and graphics to be completed, but
we should see the truck delivered to Holden in about 2-3 weeks.

With the plan to re-use/ re-assign some current equipment, you may see
some items removed from Eng 2 and Eng 3 that will need to be installed
on the new truck (ie gas meter/ Pac Tracker chargers)

Attached are a few pictures of the truck taken today at the dealership.

Sean

Sean Smith
Captain
(508)210-5650/ Fax (508)210-5657