[HFDlist] Revised 2017 training schedule

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Tue Oct 24 21:15:03 EDT 2017

Hello,

The training schedule for the remainder of the year has been modified
due mostly to the fact we lost our training facility (Reeds). As you
know we have been very fortunate to have such a great building to
conduct training in for the last 8yrs? or so and have had an SCBA
confidence course designed specifically for that building. The new
SCBA confidence course is near completetion but the training committee
feels that we would like to hold off until January. So the remainder
of the 2017 Training schedule is as follows;

Tues 11/7     CPR/1st Responder for ALL non EMT's 1830 HQ
Tues 11/21   V.E.I.S (Vent Enter Isolate Search) 1830 HQ
Tues 12/5     MFA Cancer Awareness Impact Class 1830 HQ
Tues 12/19   Department Christmas Party

The 2018 Training schedule will be posted in the near future. We are
looking for people who are interested in being support staff and
instructors. Support staff members will be required to have a minimum
of FF I/II Certification and be an active member. Instructors will be
required to have Instructor I Certification and hold valuable
knowledge in the material they will be instructing. If interested in
either of these positions, please /_EMAIL _/(Not a phone call, a text
or hey buddy I would like to help as your passing by) me a letter of
intent stating which position(s) your interested in and the subject
matters you feel most comfortable instructing, no later than November
17, 2017.

As always, any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to let
me know.

Thanks,
Josh

Joshua Poznanski