[HFDlist] Firefighter Visits to FCC Nursery School

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Thu Mar 9 11:02:04 EST 2017

Hello Everyone,

 I have scheduled Firefighter/Truck visits to the First Congregational
Church Nursery School. I am looking for a few people to help with the
visits. We will be there for two consecutive days due to the separate
ages and times. The first day is Wednesday March 29th which will have
visits at 09:30 and 10:30. The second day is Thursday which will have
one visit at 09:30. If anyone is available and would like to help out
it is a great opportunity to build our relationship with the
community. Please contact me back as soon as possible with your
availablity. Thanks for your time.

Chuck Borowy