[HFDlist] A2 SCBA

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Jul 17 10:10:54 EDT 2017

All:

Just be advised, we have been having an issue with corrosion to the SCBA
on A2, we believe this is due to a leaking door seal, so the packs have
been removed from the drivers side middle compartment and temporarily
relocated to the driver side rear compartment on the shelf until it can
be repaired.  This is a good learning opportunity for everyone, when
doing truck checks please be sure to look the entire SCBA over and
inspect each part to ensure they are in good working order and that we
can identify issues before they render the SCBA out of service.

Thanks:

C2

Deputy Chief