[HFDlist] New Street Guides - HQ

enaiman at holdenma.gov enaiman at holdenma.gov
Thu Jan 12 18:49:44 EST 2017

Hi All:

New street guides have been added to the Chaffin's trucks. As a
reminder, the street-by-street directions listed on them are a guide,
not an absolute -- therefore, it may not be the best route in every
case. Additionally, if you have any recommendations for future
revisions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thanks.

Quoting enaiman at holdenma.gov:

--
Ethan Naiman