[HFDlist] November mandatory training schedule

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Oct 31 11:55:05 EDT 2016

All:

Attached is the schedule for the mandatory training dates for
November.  Please review your scheduled time.  If I missed anyone,
please let me know.  As a reminder, you are expected to attend in your
assigned time slot only, coming earlier or later will not do you any
good as there is a lecture portion to the training.  Please arrive at
the station to ensure that crews will be at Reed Rico for your start
time. As stated before, once you have completed the training, you will
be allowed to leave.

Thanks:

C2

Deputy Chief