[HFDlist] Firehouse Friday!

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Fri Oct 28 14:51:12 EDT 2016

As some of you may be aware, FOX 25 NEWS would like to feature HFD on
Firehouse Friday. They will be here on Tuesday, November 1 at 11:00am to
film. We would like to have 5 extra members on hand for the filming to
back up the duty crew in the event a call comes in. I don't believe it
will be any more than an hour. If you plan on attending, please email
Leah and let her know. Plan on wearing Class B uniform with a red shirt.

Also, we specifically need a few tech rescue members to be here as we'll
be simulating a confined space rescue utilizing the tripod.  Anyone
interested please let Leah know asap. Thank you.

Paul Pierce EMT-P
District 6 Haz-Mat
District 8 Tech Rescue
President Local 4557
Holden,MA 01520
(508)210-5650 EXT.4114/ Fax (508)210-5657