[HFDlist] HFD Kids Christmas Party

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Wed Nov 16 12:34:08 EST 2016

Hi All, the HFD Kids Christmas Party is in 2 weeks, Saturday December
3rd. For those of you who aren't familiar this is a holiday party open
to HFD members and their immediate family only. We meet at HQ between
4:30-5:00 to ride a fire truck to the Holden Senior Center for snacks,
pizza, desserts.........and Santa Claus comes to visit! If you would
like your child to receive a gift from Santa, please bring in a wrapped
gift with name of child to me by December 1. Sign up sheets will be hung
up at headquarters. Thanks!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD
PH:(508) 210-5655