[HFDlist] Structural and Brush PPE

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Mon May 9 14:31:53 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,
              We are finalizing spending for equipment for this years
budget and I am asking all department members to email me with any
needs for equipment both structural and brush. I know some people did
not get boots because the surplus of equipment was ordered off a
grant. If anyone needs any type of PPE, please email me back so I can
place an order. If anyone needs brush bags, let me know. Also please
include sizes for any equipment. Thank you

Chuck