[HFDlist] Last night's fire on Highland Street

John Barber pastorjohn at fccholden.org
Tue Mar 8 11:12:03 EST 2016

Hi Peter (cc: Chief)

I have reached out to the Nugent family to offer whatever support I/we can.
They happen to be members of my church, but I also did tell them I wore the
HFD Fire Chaplain hat.  Ira and I were just talking last week about how to
better support displaced families, happy to be a part of that anytime I can
help.

John