[HFDlist] First Responder Training

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Tue Feb 2 09:30:39 EST 2016

On behalf of Lt. Mike Rosen, please see the following information on a
First Responder Class:

A refresher first responder course will be conducted in the training
room starting on 8 Feb 2016 at 1830. To be a candidate to take this, you
must have completed the initial first responder course. David Russo, our
EMS Director has offered to help me with the refresher course. Any
member that started the refresher course with me in 2015 and was not
able to complete and want to finish, there will be a brief meeting with
me on 23 Feb to decide what we need to do to complete the initial
course. Any questions, please contact me.
Thank you,
Lt. Mike Rosen RN/EMT
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD