[HFDlist] Equipment/Vehicle repair requests

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Dec 12 07:18:18 EST 2016

All:

When submitting repair requests for vehicles or equipment including
station issues, please use the following link to the request form:

www.mapsonline.net/holdenma/forms/standalone.html.php?id=484856048

We have been using this for a couple of years now and I have sent it
out multiple times.  This comes directly to my email so that issues
don't get overlooked. The paper forms don't always get to where they
need to be.  Please do not fax or submit any paper forms from this
point forward.

C2
Deputy Chief