[HFDlist] Calendar shoot

Dchapin at holdenma.gov Dchapin at holdenma.gov
Tue Sep 8 11:07:41 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I was recently approached by the Worcester Animal Rescue league. There were looking for a location for a calendar they are planning on doing. The calendar is a "Rescues and Rescuers" calendar. The calendar will feature firefighters posing with both current dogs for adoption as well as dogs that have been adopted. The town has allowed us to use the  trucks and bay area for this shoot. I have attached the flyer as they would like those interested in participating to contact them so they can find out which month(s) they would put you in if interested. This will be a respectable style calendar and will feature FFs in bunker gear and station wear. There won't be any "Mr. October" style shots. There are a few Worcester FFs who are interested as well. The photo session is taking place on September 20th and is expected to go from 7a-7p as they are shooting in many different locations and lighting conditions. This is strictly voluntary and not a paid event.
Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/hphotos-xtf1/v/t59.2708-21/11815790_10100164032944069_1102616270_n.doc/Rescuers-Calendar.doc?oh=0e9033931110ef1b8ad8f193d0b98841&oe=55F206B1&dl=1

Sent from my iPhone