[HFDlist] Funeral Coverage - Rutland

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Oct 26 07:39:09 EDT 2015

All:

Looking to put together a list of those interested in providing Rutland town
coverage during the wake and funeral of retired Rutland Deputy Chief
Bracebridge.  Coverage for the wake will be Tuesday 15:30 - 19:00 and for
the funeral Wed 10am until the end of the funeral.  I would like to put
together staffing for an engine and ALS ambulance for either day if
possible.  Please help if you can, Rutland helped us out with coverage over
the past year.  Either call, text or email me if interested ASAP, I will
start a list.

Thanks:

C2

Russ Hall