[HFDlist] Live Burn 5/16

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri May 8 14:51:49 EDT 2015

All:

To date I have had only 9 members of this department and the crew on duty
for that day reply to me confirming their interest in attending the live
burn 5/16.  With over 45 firefighters on the department roster this is
extremely disappointing to me.  With all of the work and effort that goes
into conducting one of these exercises, we need a much better commitment
from the group as a whole.  If you do not respond back to me by 10:00 am on
Tuesday 5/12, I will be releasing the available spots to our mutual aid
towns who have expressed an interest in attending.  I would like to get as
many Holden members there but I will find other interested firefighters to
ensure that the small amount of our firefighters who want to take part get
the best experience possible.

C4

Russ Hall

Assistant Chief