[HFDlist] Ambulance re-numbering

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Thu May 7 12:04:55 EDT 2015

All:

With the arrival and anticipated in-service of the new A2 this weekend
and with A3 out of service awaiting new paint, I wanted to review some
temporary number designation changes for the department ambulances.
Once in service, the new truck will be A2, the former A2, the white
Road Rescue ambulance will temporarily be designated A3 as of today.
The radio identifier has been re-programmed to show up as A3 and all
of A3's essential EMS equipment has been placed in service in the
white ambulance along with A3's laptop so the IMC dispatch system will
work accordingly.  Once the new ambulance is in service, it will run
as the primary unit with A1 as the second unit.  The temporary "A3"
will be the spare.  Any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks:

Russ

Assistant Chief