[HFDlist] 2015 muster

Dchapin at holdenma.gov Dchapin at holdenma.gov
Mon Mar 30 08:35:06 EDT 2015

Hello All,
This years Fire Muster will be held in Boylston on June 13th. This is not on Father's Day which is the first time in a while.

If there is anyone interested in participating please let me know ASAP. The members who competed last year that are still interested will still have their spots on the team. We have a bunch of openings from members who have left the area. The more, the merrier. We can find a task for anyone. Once I have an idea of team interest, I will send out an email. We will then have a meeting to go over muster rules and positions for each event as well as days for muster practices as time gets closer. If your spouse is interested in participating, we do have a woman's event.

This is a fun day, great competition, and a good chance to showcase, practice, or showboat your skills.

Anyone interested in participating, please let me know by the end of the week.

Thank you all in advance!