[HFDlist] Fwd: P&W / GATX Tank Car Training

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Jul 22 12:06:07 EDT 2015

If anyone would like to attend this training please let 14C know asap!

If you sign up you _must_ go!

Thanks

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650
Fax: 508-210-5667
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (508-210-5650), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.