[HFDlist] First Responder Breakfast

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Thu Oct 16 10:35:40 EDT 2014

Please let me know if you are interested in attending this breakfast in
honor or First Responders. See attached invitation.

We would love to have as many of you as possible!

Thanks for all you do!

Melissa

Melissa Esteves

Senior Care Products

Outreach Manager, Central/West

Fallon Health

Office Phone 508-368-9718

Cell Phone 508-277-5615

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under
applicable law. Any use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail or the information contained herein by anyone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and may be a violation of state and/or
Federal privacy laws. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete any copies of it from your computer system and call Fallon
Health's Privacy Officer at 508-368-9382.

Fallon Health is the leading health care services organization that
supports the diverse and changing needs of those it serves. In addition
to providing innovative health insurance solutions for businesses and
consumers, and a variety of Medicaid and Medicare products, we excel in
unique health care programs and services that coordinate care for
seniors and individuals with complex health needs. Consistently ranked
as one of the country's top health plans, Fallon was one of the first
HMO's in the country to provide insurance to Medicare beneficiaries, as
well as the first health plan in America to offer a Program of
All-inclusive Care for the Elderly. For more information, visit
www.fallonhealth.org