[HFDlist] Southwick Fire Department's First Annual Golf Tournament

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Thu Mar 6 14:53:32 EST 2014

Hello, please see golf information below.

Hello everyone,

*The Southwick Fireman’s Association, In Southwick, MA, is holding their
first annual Golf Tournament*

*May 12, 2014 At the Ranch Golf Club In Southwick, MA*

I have offered to help organize the event. It has become a bit more
challenging than I first expected it to be. I have mailed out flyers to
many of your departments already. But I am hoping you can post these
attached flyers to your bulletin boards in your fire houses, town halls
or anywhere you feel they may get recognition.  It would be great if
each department could put a team together. I anticipate this to be a
great day on a great course; rated best public golf course in New
England. Any help from my fellow members would be greatly appreciated.

**

Sincerely,

Tracy Cesan

Southwick Fire Department