[HFDlist] Fwd: Mock Car Crash - Tahanto High School

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Mon May 13 16:21:13 EDT 2013

If anyone is interested in going to Boylston for this drill please let
me know ASAP.

We will need to leave Holden at 8;00 and should be back to 11:00

Two hours credit for EMT's

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650
Fax: 508-210-5667
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.