[HFDlist] EMT info

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Mar 11 10:27:50 EDT 2013

HFD will pay for your EMT re-certification if you are CURRENTLY ACTIVE
on the ambulance. We will not pay for it if you work for another town
and or ambulance service and getting it paid through them. If you have
and updated license, and medical cards please let me know so I can make
copies. Any questions, on getting your EMT re certification paid, please
see the Chief. Thanks!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657