[HFDlist] Expected Snowstorm

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Feb 6 17:42:48 EST 2013

All:

As everyone must know by now, we are anticipating a large snowstorm on
Friday.  The latest report is anywhere from 18 - 24 inches.  We will
be looking for storm coverage starting on Friday and going through the
night until Saturday at both HQ and Chaffins.  Times have not been
determined yet.  We will be starting a list of those interested in
coming in.  If interested please contact Fire HQ at 508-210-5666.
Once we get a clearer picture of what the storm will do, we will
assign the coverage based on need.

Thanks:

Russ

Assistant Chief