[HFDlist] Ed Seman Funeral

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Tue Apr 2 14:04:31 EDT 2013

The Holden Fire Department regrets to announce the death of Worcester Firefighter and former Holden Firefighter Edward Seman.

Calling hours will be held Tuesday, April 2, 2013 from 5 to 8 PM at Miles Funeral Home Holden.

Members wishing to attend calling hours are asked to meet at Fire HQ at 5:45 PM. Dress will be Class A uniform.

A memorial Service will be held Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 11 AM at Our Lady of Czestochowa, 34 Ward. St., Worcester. Firefighters are asked to stand at salute as the funeral procession passes by.

If we can get a crew for Chaffins around 12:30 they should pull engine three up to Main Street and stand at attention with full PPE as the procession passes by. This should be about 12:30 but they will call and give us a five minute warning.

A group at Headquarters will take engine one to Sunnyside Road and then position themselves on the north side of Main Street as the procession enters the cemetery.

Once the procession passes by we can return the apparatus to quarters.

If anyone would like to stand by at Chaffins please let me know.

14C

--
Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.