[HFDlist] conflict of interest directions

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Tue Apr 2 11:39:05 EDT 2013

If you don't have a copy of this paperwork go to:
State Ethics Commission website at www.ma.gov/ethics. Click on PUBLIC
EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION link on left margin. Scroll down
and click on the ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM heading. A receipt is issued at
the end of the online training. Print out and forward to me or Clerk's
Office. I have copies of the summary on my desk and the acknowledgement
receipts for you to sign.
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657