[HFDlist] FF I/II Certification Interest

Bergstrom, Peter W PBergstrom at ALLEGROMICRO.com
Wed May 9 14:33:22 EDT 2012

One clarification in the message. MFA will not teach the class, they will only provide the Exam portion in Holden. We will need to teach the review with in-house instructors.

DC Bergstrom

-----Original Message-----
From: Leah Francese-Wood [mailto:lfwood at holdenma.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 2:26 PM
To: Fire Depart listserv
Subject: [HFDlist] FF I/II Certification Interest

To Call Firefighters on behalf of Deputy Chief Bergstrom:

To all Call FF's
We are looking in to having MFA come out and do a FFI/II certification class. We would like to get an idea of how many people would be interested in this class. The goal is to obtain FFI/II Certification.
Three people have already expressed interest. Please let me know ASAP if you would like to take this class. Consideration is being given to opening this up to other Departments as well if you know of anyone, let them know.

Thanks,

Pete Bergstrom

--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street- Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657