[HFDlist] FF I/II Certification Interest

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Wed May 9 14:26:22 EDT 2012

To Call Firefighters on behalf of Deputy Chief Bergstrom:

To all Call FF’s
We are looking in to having MFA come out and do a FFI/II certification
class. We would like to get an idea of how many people would be
interested in this class. The goal is to obtain FFI/II Certification.
Three people have already expressed interest. Please let me know ASAP if
you would like to take this class. Consideration is being given to
opening this up to other Departments as well if you know of anyone, let
them know.

Thanks,

Pete Bergstrom

--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657