[HFDlist] Training June 5th

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Mon May 7 12:13:37 EDT 2012

We are going to have a different and special training session on June
5th and I want to give everyone a preview of it.

Working with the DCR and Moran Environmental Recovery we are going to
review the equipment and supplies the DCR has for handing spills on
water, talk briefly about strategies of spills and equipment, and then
we will go down to Mill Street and do some hands on deployment of spill
control booms.

While the DCR has the equipment they do not readily have a lot of labor
so it is worthwhile and important for us know how to deploy it.

So that we get as much day light as possible I would like to start
training at HQ at 6:30 and we will go over the equipment. At 7 we will
do a short classroom session and then we will head out for the practical
exercise.

Brush gear would be good to wear and bring flashlights as it will
probably be dark when we finish!

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.