[HFDlist] CMED Communications Trailer Training

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Mon May 7 07:20:49 EDT 2012

CMED has a new communications trailer that is available to be sent to
major disasters.

In order to be able dispatch it in a timely manner 24/7 they have asked
Holden Fire if we would be willing to get trained on it and then deliver
it to the disaster if they are not available. It should be able to be
pulled with car 1, 2 or 3.

Training will be held May 22 at 4 PM and again at 7 PM for those
interested.

There is a sign up at HQ as the class size is limited to 20 people.
Please sign up at HQ on the sign up sheet.

There will be two hours of con-ed for the class, which will be also held
at HQ.

I would like to see all fulltime personnel take the class is possible.

Thanks,

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.