[HFDlist] CALL BACK LOGS

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Wed Mar 28 10:32:59 EDT 2012

ALL: There is black binder that will be in the WATCH/REPORT room at
Headquarters. When you come in for a call back you must put your name as
responding to a call back BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STATION. There is an
example at the top of page. If this email is not clear call or come see
me. I will be creating reports based on this CALL BACK LOG so please
keep it updated. Thanks.
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657