[HFDlist] PAYROLL CHANGES!

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Mar 5 15:27:43 EST 2012

All: The monthly payroll will now be processed bi-weekly. This means,
Firefighters that are paid monthly will be now be paid bi-weekly. The
FEBRUARY payroll has been completed and you will receive this check on
March 8th. The current payroll begins 3/4/12 through 3/17/12. Any shifts
on 3/1, 3/2, 3/3 will be incorporated into that payroll. I will need
completed OIC sheets, truck checks, meeting payroll sheets by Friday
mornings. If I don't have the payroll sheets timely they will go on the
next check. On the shift log where you sign in for your assigned shift,
I added the current payroll dates so you will know what pay period you
are in. For call backs, remember to get an officers signature before
leaving, put the incident #, and times on sheets. This is important! I
will have a folder on my desk for these sheets. Again, if you don't
submit them during the proper pay period they will go on the following
pay week. Thanks for your cooperation.....doing payroll for 40+ members
will be fun for a few weeks so bear with me!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657