[HFDlist] EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION PICNICS

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Jun 11 15:35:28 EDT 2012

Reminder, for On Call Firefighters than can't attend the Employee
Appreciation Picnic tomorrow at Trout Brook, there will be another
Appreciation Picnic Tuesday June 26th at athe PUblic Safety Building at
6:00 PM. If you are attending on June 26th, please let me know so I can
give a count to the Manger's office. Thanks.
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657