[HFDlist] Fwd: FW: Firefighter Injury Follow-up

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Fri Dec 28 11:26:57 EST 2012

FYI. Please pass the word to others on your crews.

This just reinforces the need for PPE during overhaul!

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650
Fax: 508-210-5667
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.