[HFDlist] Save the Date Confined Space Training

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Aug 8 15:09:54 EDT 2012

I have been notified by the Massachusetts Firefighting Academy that we
can have up to eight firefighters take the class without the
prerequisite Rope Training. Although you will ot get 'certified' your
will get a class participation certificate and gain all the knowledge
and experience. I encourage you to sign up for this opportunity!