[HFDlist] Firefighter I/II Opportunity

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Aug 8 15:03:07 EDT 2012

The Holden Fire Department would like to see all of it members certified
to the Firefighter I/II level. While all new members are required to
have this certification we would like to encourage all members to get
certified.To help accomplish we are going to host in-house training and
a 'closed' test. The training will be done over the next few months at
the station by the training committee. A written test will be given at
the station on November 8^th at 6 PM by Fire Academy personnel. The fire
skills test and live fire test will be done Saturday November 10^th .
The deadline for signing up is October 25^th but I encourage everyone
interested to sign up as soon as possible. We will also be opening up
the test to members from Princeton Fire and other area departments.

In order to reward members for the work necessary to get their FF I/II
certification any member who is not Firefighter I/II certified and
attends this training and successfully obtains their Firefighter I/II
certification will be paid a lump sum of $500. This is intended to cover
their time for the studying and testing.The Department will pay the test
fee. Any questions should be addressed to the Chief.

If you would like to sign up for this training and opportunity please
let Leah know by August 24th.  Preparation classes will begin in September!

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.