[HFDlist] GIC HEALTH INSURANCE

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Tue Apr 3 14:55:59 EDT 2012

For anyone currently enrolled in health insurance through the town, as
you know there are changes. I would suggest attending the GIC HEALTH
FAIR at Quinsigamond College in Worcester on April 17th from 10:00-3:00.
You will have a chance to talk to representatives from each health plan
under GIC. You can enroll then as well. The Treasurers Office will also
be having an open enrollment meeting here in the Public Safety Building
and you can enroll then or go to the Treasurers Office (date to be
determined). All MUST be enrolled by May 7th to take effect July 1st!
You will all be mailed an information packet to view. Please take the
time to VIEW THIS PACKET. During open enrollment you will need to be
prepared and obtain marriage certificates, licenses, and other
documentation. I believe this info will be in the packet. To view the
individual health plans and find doctors, follow these online instructions:
1. www.mass.gov/gic
2. Click on Municipality Information
3. Click on Benefit Decision Guide (right side)
4. Click on Health Plan Options For Participants & New Municipalities.
5. Click on Health Plans For Municipal Employees & Non Medicare Retirees.
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657