[HFDlist] FF Ball status

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Apr 2 15:11:06 EDT 2012

Hi all: Just wanted to give you an update on our FF Ball status. We have
about 45 signed up (this includes dates/spouses). PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU
DON'T HAVE A DATE/SPOUSE! Do not feel awkward. Do you think we will
leave you in the corner? And, how many men will really be
dancing.....you know it's always the ladies on the dance floor! Also, if
you don't have a Class A, no worries. Wear your class Bs or wear a shirt
and tie. Once everyone gets situated, the Class A coats will be off and
everyone will be wearing a shirt and tie anyway. Being so kind, I will
give you a little extra time to sign up.............no later than this
Friday April 6th. No date or no class As...no problem! Come and have fun.
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657