[HFDlist] Volunteers needed for State Police Academy

Rob Beer beerz113 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:00:52 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

       This is kind of last minute but I am looking for two, possibly three, volunteers for field sobriety testing for the Massachusetts State Police Academy in New Braintree. I would need you to be available tomorrow (Wednesday, Nov. 30th) from 2pm to unspecified time in the evening (I was told early evening). Participants must be at least 21 years of age and be willing to drink alcoholic beverages for free. How's that sound? It is real training for the current Recruit class so basically you drink for a while, your BAC will be recorded after every drink or allotted time, and you will be put through a number of field tests that would otherwise be done out on the road. So far I have a Jim Hanna and Tim Howe along with another guy from Sudbury Fire. Myself and a couple Troopers will be providing transportation to and from the Academy as anyone who drinks will not be able to drive.

If you're interested and willing to help, have some free drinks, and transportation to and from home, and help out MSP please contact me ASAP @ 774-696-9014. Its should be a good time. I am working today so if you do call, leave your name, age, and hometown so I can submit it to the academy. I would appreciate the help. First come, first serve!

Thanks in advance,
Rob Beer