[HFDlist] FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Fri Nov 18 10:56:47 EST 2011

Santa is coming for HFD children and grand-children! The Family
Christmas party is Saturday, December 3rd. If you would like to ride on
the fire trucks to the Senior Center, please be at Fire Headquarters by
4:30-4:45. At the Senior Center, there will be pizza, snacks, and
dessert. After dinner, Santa will arrive to deliver presents. If you
want your child to receive a gift (under $25), please wrap, put their
full name on it, and give to me by Thursday, December 1st. I am out of
the office on December 2nd.

So......
1. Please give Leah a wrapped gift with name on it by December 1st.
2. If you want to bring simple dessert (would be great), please do!
3. Be at Headquarters by 4:30-4:45 if you want to ride on the a fire
truck to the Senior Center.
4. Party will be at the Senior Center. Santa should arrive around 6:00.
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657