[HFDlist] [Fwd: Saturday Night AMR]

Jack Chandler jchandler at townofholden.net
Mon Jan 19 09:33:10 EST 2009

To anyone acting in the roll of shift lead:

If you have a time during your shift that AMR does not have a cover
truck please let the Captain and I know by email before the end of your
shift. A simple email such as Andy did below will suffice.

Also, please remember to check as you clear a call to make sure there is
cover truck, where it is and what level it is.

14C