[HFDlist] Fill the Boot for MDA

btupper at townofholden.net btupper at townofholden.net
Mon Aug 24 12:38:24 EDT 2009

       I think this is a great event and I would encourage EVERYONE who
is going to be around on Sat to sign for whatever time they can.
       This a great opportunity for all of us, call and full time, to
get out into the public eye and show what we are all about.

 I would also like to thank Tim for putting this together and thinking
of us, the call guys.
Thanks Tim!
So sign up at the station ASAP.
Barry Tupper
President: Holden Association Of  Fire Fighters