[HFDlist] Fill the Boot for MDA

Bergstrom, Peter W PBergstrom at ALLEGROMICRO.com
Mon Aug 24 09:39:11 EDT 2009

All,

This is a good chance to work together for a good cause. Please sign up
ASAP if available.

Pete Bergstrom

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:34 AM
Subject: Fill the Boot for MDA

Hello All,

The Muscular Dystrophy Association has approached our Union to sponsor
a "Fill the Boot" drive. We feel that this could be better
accomplished if it were done as a whole department. The MDA will be
supplying all promotional material as well as T-shirts for those that
work the event. NONE of the material will have the IAFF or PFFM logos
on them. This will simply be "Holden Firefighters Fill the Boot for
MDA". The event will take place from 8am to 2pm on Saturday August
29th. We will be doing this at the intersection of Main St. and Route
31.There is a sign up sheet at Headquarters. When you sign up please
indicate what time you can help as well as your T-shirt size. Given
the number of travel lanes at this intersection we need as many people
as we can get. This is a great cause, so even if you can only help for
a short amount of time it would be appreciated.  If you have any
questions see Tim or Rick.