[HFDlist] Reminder Kids Christmas Party - This Saturday

Derryl Dion ddffplt at charter.net
Sun Nov 30 19:04:17 EST 2008

This is just a reminder that the kids Christmas party will be this Saturday, 12/6/08, following Santa's ride on the Fox and the tree lighting ceremony in front of town hall. Please bring a wrapped present b/w $15 - $20 for each child you bring. Make sure their full name is on it for Santa to hand out.

For those of you not riding the Fox with Santa, you should be able to get into the Senior Center right after 5p.m. I will be getting pizza and drinks (soda & juice). If you want to bring a dessert that would be ok.

What kind of pizza should we get? Plain is a given, and pepperoni also...What other toppings are out there. I need an approximate head count to buy enough pizzas.

Thanks
Derryl

ddffplt at charter.net