[HFDlist] Kid's Christmas Party

Derryl Dion ddffplt at charter.net
Wed Nov 5 17:53:12 EST 2008

It's almost that time of year again. Santa will be coming on the Fox on the first Saturday of December, I believe it is December 6th. After we drop Santa at Town Hall, we will once again be having a kids Christmas party over at the Senior Center. Louise said that someone else has it booked until 5:30, so that's the earliest we can get in there.

I'm hoping Santa will stop by after lighting the tree to hand out presents to our kids. Presents should be no more the $15-20. If you can bring a dessert that would be great. Do we want to buy some pizzas and drinks for us and the kids?

Please let me know.

Derryl