[HFDlist] New Squad Driver Training

jchandler at townofholden.net jchandler at townofholden.net
Tue Jul 3 16:26:07 EDT 2007

The new squad should be ready to go into service in the next few days. Although it is 'just a pick-up' I have put together a New Operator check off list for all drivers to go through before being allowed to drive it. I don't expect that it will take more than 30 minutes a person and will include operations of the truck and pump. It is designed for people who have driven the old squad and not for new drivers.

Once a full timer or an officer have been checked off they can check off others. Once checked the checklist signed off by the person who did the checking and the person who got checked off and placed in my mail slot!

Thanks and have a safe holiday!

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-829-0266
Fx: 508-829-4411
JChandler at TownofHolden.net

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.